Monday, February 23, 2009

OMG.. it's been a minute...

Hellew all... I have missed writing. I am done with my finals and onto my next two classes.. whew... dumb responsibilities :-)

Anywho, again... don't really have a topic, so here we go......

Tim and I started volunteering at church... GREETERS... he loves my "Mornins"... thinks I sound like a hick.. haha... but it really is FUN! We have only done it once together, but had a great time doing it... felt good!- Greetin that is :-)

We just started our new book "The Marriage Mirror" by Ed and Lisa (duh)- whew... first chapter and already GOD is yelling at me... "Heather, darlin (that's what he calls me) ... listen up!"...

So we had a very 'spiritually filling' week last week... VERY!

To start the week off.. okay, I'm just going to be honest, cuz that is the point to this blog.. right! GOD enjoys honesty. Tim and I have been praying on this for about a month.. and we have friends that have been committed to the prayer topic... with alot of thought and prayer, we decided to take my IUD out.....

I know I know- OMG THAT WOULD MAKE Y'ALLS 4TH KID, IF Y'ALL WERE TO GET PREGNANT.. close your mouths and just read on...

We both would like another child TOGETHER for obvious reasons (cuz we love each other and would like to enjoy a child with someone we actually like hanging out with LOL) ---- So when is the perfect time to have a baby? um, NEVER ...lol... there will always be something... ALWAYS (when we try to control things).... ... so we have decided to "let go and let GOD"... if he wants us to have offspring, then we will.. if not, that's okay too!!! But, we trust him... cuz .....

"And we know that in all things GOD works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Okay, so that was last Monday, then we had C3 ... whoa Momma.. talk about feeling the holy spirit... whew! Was amazing! Suck amazing speakers! Suck awesome subjects! We feel soo blessed to be apart of such a rockn church!!!! We love it there! We love the people, we love our new amazing friends, etc!!!

Okay, so onto the weekend, we went to Chris Tomlin (Christian Artist) with some of our awesome friends and fishing on Sunday with the kids and some of Tim's side of the fam! What an awesome week! What an awesome life! What an awesome husband! What awesome kiddos! Life is good! We are BLESSED!!!! - and not a day goes by that I don't thank GOD for all of these blessings!!!!!!

Prayer Request-
Heather- Patience while HR finalizes my new position
Tim- Does well in his new job! and enjoys it!!
Boys- pray while at their Moms
Mad- continues to enjoy learning her verses

No comments:

Post a Comment